Wild Man Ricing Explains the Benefits of Organic Wild Rice
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Pas, Manitoba- May, 09, 2012- Aside from the fact that wild rice is a delicious food delicacy in North America, it also provides health benefits that people are not aware of. Wild Man Ricing, a leader in providing high quality Manitoba wild rice, explains these health benefits on their website, www.wildmanricing.ca.
For decades, organic wild rice is a common product in Northern Manitoba. Long warm days in Northern Summer are scenery of pristine lakes and rivers. Of course, Wild Man Ricing has their fine share of the wide body of water where wild rice is harvested.
According to Richard Atkins, owner of Wild Man Ricing, “Our North Manitoba crop is harvested exclusively in natural bodies of water as opposed to being cultivated or paddy-grown, hence the name Canadian lake wild rice. There are no pesticides or fertilizers used in production. At Wild Man Ricing, we want everyone to benefit from all the good that natural, certified organic wild rice has to offer.”
Below are just some of the health benefits from eating organic wild rice:
- It is a superfood that is largely identified as the most reasonably priced superfoods in the market.
- Studies show that this superfood may help trigger weight loss due to having low calories and fat and high in fiber and protein. Definitely, it is considered perfect part of a balanced diet.
- Most certainly, it is a real whole grain, which is strongly recommended by Canada’s Food Guide. Add it at least half of your 6 to 8 daily servings of whole grain products.
- It helps lower your cholesterol and major diseases risk such as Alzheimer’s disease, cancer and even depression. It has omega-3 fatty acids that are essential in making your body’s metabolism faster.
- Knowing that it is gluten free, people with gluten sensitivity and celiac disease find wild rice safe for daily consumption.
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins, foliate, niacin, potassium, phosphorus, riboflavin, thiamine and zinc.
- It is loaded with antioxidants that are good in detoxifying or cleansing your body from harmful radicals and avoid the risk of having cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
Apart from their wild rice, Richard Atkins also carries a line of vegetable soup mix and dehydrated soup mix. Their soups are a combination of various vegetables, beans, barley as well as their own wild rice and wild rice pasta that is a perfect alternative to ready-made soups made available in the market. These soups are all natural with no preservatives or additives. They are full of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers, which makes it perfect for balanced meals.
More about Wild Man Ricings: Wild Man Ricings is a family owned wild rice business offering a line of wild rice and dehydrated soup mix. The company provides top quality products to their customers in the Northern Manitoba area, Winnipeg and across Canada. Their wild rice is organically certified through OPAM (Organic Producers Association of Manitoba) and is 100% organic.
PRODUCTS: • Organically Certified Wild Rice • Wild Rice Vegetable Soup Mix • 32 Bean 8-Vegetable Soup Mix • Wild Rice Pasta 8-Vegetable Soup Mix • Spicy Northern Vegetable Soup
WILD MAN RICING www.wildmanricing.ca TONY ATKINS 3811 Birds Hill Road East St. Paul, Manitoba, Canada R2E 1C2 1-204-794-7068 RICHARD ATKINS Box 1842 The Pas, Manitoba, Canada R9A 1L6 Ph 1-204-627-0218 Ph 1-204-624-5054 Email: email@example.com
To our users and readers
Press Release Central has moved to a new server. What does this mean for you? Releases posted prior to March 1, 2012 have gone away, as has your old account registration info. Everyone will need to re-register for an account. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Want your event in our calendar?
Would you like your event published in The Kansas City Star? We’d be glad to consider it.
About Press Release Central
Press Release Central is Kansas City’s largest community site for press releases announcing news of all kinds: business, entertainment, sports and more. Releases stay for an extended period, so messages live a long life. And if you’re hunting for tips or information, just search to find news, names and subjects you might have missed.